Listed below, you will find our current rates and policies. If you do not find the information you need, please contact our office and we will provide it for you.
- Water meters are read electronically on the last business day of the month
- Water is billed in 1,000 gallon increments
- Water bills are mailed the 1st business day of the month
- Payments are due on the 20th of every month, after which a $5.00 late fee will be assessed
- Disconnect notices are sent out around the 5th of the month following non-payment of the prior month.
- Trip Charge for Collection is $50, Disconnect/Reconnect Charge is $100 and After hours disconnect/reconnect charge is $200.
We invite our customers to sign up for E-billing. Your billing statement will be emailed out on the last day of the month. If you would like to sign up please enroll on our customer portal.
2023 Residential Rates
|For class codes: 02, 04, 08 & 12|
|0 - 25,000||$4.50 per thousand gallons|
|26,000 and up||$5.00 per thousand gallons|
Average Residential Billing Examples
2023 Farm Rates
|For class codes: 01, 03, 05 & 07|
|0 - 10,000||$4.50 per thousand gallons|
|11,000 - 500,000||$3.50 per thousand gallons|
|501,000 and up||$4.00 per thousand gallons|
Average Farm Billing Examples