Do you want to see your water usage data?
Eye on Water is the solution for you! Eye on Water gives you direct access to your own water usage data and provides tools to help manage your water usage.
We suggest you create an eye on water account so you can see your hourly, daily & monthly water use. You can also set up leak alerts. A leak has to be going on a full 24 hours before you will get an alert.
MCWC staff periodically reviews unusual water use patterns, but it is ultimately the customer’s responsibility to monitor their own account. Please take advantage of the leak alert feature with Eye On Water to receive the fastest notification of leaks.
You can find the website at www.eyeonwater.com/signup
After creating an account you can download an app through google play or the apple store.
The link for the apple app is: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eyeonwater/id915457810?t=8 and Google play is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.badgermeter.eyeonwater
Setting up your account
1. Visit www.eyeonwater.com/signup on your computer using a supported web browser.
2. Enter your zip code and account number. Your account number can be found on your welcome letter or billing statement.
3. Enter and confirm your email address
4. Create and confirm your password
6. Verify you email address in the confirmation email.
If you have more than one account that you want to attach to the same email address you will need to call the office and we will add the other accounts to your EyeOnWater account.